Auto insurance

"I was able to get the best possible rate on both home and auto insurance"

Marty Robledo


Get the car insurance coverage you need at a price you can afford

We are dedicated to providing you with the coverage you deserve to protect your automobile investment. We can guide you through the process of choosing what coverage is right for you and your family. At Garden Insurance Agency, we continue to look out for your best interest even after your policy is underway. If insurers change their policies and we no longer think they offer you the best programs, we will seek coverage for you elsewhere.

In addition to auto insurance, we also offer motorcycle insurance and boat insurance, and recreational vehicle insurance.

As a local, independent insurance agency, Garden Insurance Agency, Inc. can help you find the right policy for your car by comparing quotes and coverage options from most of the top providers in New England.  Call or text us at 978-473-3363 and let us help to make sure you’re properly covered.


Have any questions?

Check our FAQ



AUTO insurance Explained

Chances are, you'll find the answer in our FAQs. Here are some of the more common questions we get asked:

Auto insurance coverage has two parts. The first is the liability section of the policy. It covers your financial responsibility for injuring others. Some liability coverage is required by most states.

The second part of auto insurance covers the car itself: comprehensive coverage reimburses losses from fire, theft or other perils; collision coverage pays to repair losses caused by an accident. Often this coverage is mandated by leasing companies or banks. There are also ancillary medical, car rental and other coverage which vary by state.

Utilizing high deductibles on the physical damage coverage can help reduce premiums. If you carry umbrella insurance, you must be sure that you carry the required amount of basic liability insurance to avoid a gap in coverage for a serious accident.

Auto insurance requirements vary by state. In most states, to drive you must carry:

  • Liability coverage — to pay for losses you cause others, or
  • No-fault coverage — to pay you and your passengers for medical and related expenses caused by injuries from a car accident, regardless of who is at fault, or
  • Both liability and no-fault coverage

Even in states where coverage isn’t required, drivers must, by law, be able to pay for losses they cause others. Having insurance is the simplest way for most people to comply.

To finance a car, it is usually necessary to have insurance which covers damage to your vehicle. This includes:

Collision insurance coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the actual cash value of your car. Collision coverage usually includes an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.

Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the actual cash value of your car (less your insurance deductible.) 

Every situation is unique — call or text us today to find out how to get the best value on auto insurance.